What Is C-DOT CEIR IMEI Verification
C-DOT CEIR IMEI Verification CEIR Portal Registration at ceir.gov.in | Fill Online Complaint Form to Search and Track Lost Mobile CEIR Helpline Number Description – Telecom Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched ceir.gov.in portal to report phone theft. The Central Government has launched a new Central Equipment Identity Register (CEIR) service at ceir.gov.in to report phone theft. With this new ceir.gov.in portal, now all those people whose mobile has been stolen or stolen can easily register their complaint and this method is very easy, you just have to go online and fill the registration form. And the biggest feature of the portal is that you can block your mobile so that your important data is not stolen, so friends, if you want to get all the information related to Find Lost Mobile, then you must read this article.
What is CEIR
CEIR is Know as Central Equipment Identity Register
Telecom services are recognized worldwide as an important tool for socio-economic development for a nation and hence telecom infrastructure is considered as an important factor for realizing the socio-economic objectives in India. . Accordingly, DoT is formulating developmental strategies for rapid growth of telecom services.
The department is also responsible for providing licenses for various telecommunication services such as Unified Access Service Internet and VSAT service. The department is also responsible for frequency management in the field of radio communication in close coordination with international bodies. It also enforces wireless regulatory measures by monitoring wireless transmissions of all users in the country.
How to block lost or stolen mobile online
If your mobile is stolen or lost, you need to file a complaint on ceir.gov.in portal and inform C-DOT through helpline number 14422. Thus, the central government will now help you locate and block your lost or stolen mobile phone. Through IMEI verification. Presently this scheme is only for Delhi and Maharashtra but according to the central government this scheme will soon be implemented in the whole country so friends if you want to get more information related to ceir.gov.in portal then you have to go to the official website Feather.
How can we trace mobile with IMEI number?
Type KYM <15 digit IMEI number> from your mobile and send the SMS to 14422.
Can you track the IMEI number when the phone is turned off?
Login In (CEIR) Official Website
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Central Equipment Identity Register. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “login “. After this a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the user name and password.
- Now, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, you have logged in the official website easily.
Google’s Find My Device to track the location
You can use Google’s Find My Device to track the location of your device. However, if the phone is locked or even location services have been turned off, this will not work. To track IMEI, you need to contact law enforcement agencies in your country.
Lost Your Phone What You Do
Here are the steps to request CEIR to have your phone blocked. Please ensure that you have completed these two required steps before requesting it.
- FIR Nearest Police Station: You must request for FIR for the loss or stealing of your phone to the nearest police station. Because you must have to upload a copy of the FIR on CEIR Portal.
- Collect Essential Documents: Invoice of Mobile, FIR Copy, Identity Proof (any of Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Voting Card)
Step1:Visit CEIR Portal
- Firstly go to the Central Equipment Identity Registry official website- ceir.gov.in
- On the home page of the website click on the CEIR Service option.
- Now click on Block Stolen/Lost Mobile option. Or direct click on Block Stolen/Lost Mobile
- You will jump to the request form.
Step2: Fill out The Form Of Application
- Application Form contains three sections:
- Device Information
- Lost Information
- Mobile Owner Personal Information
The Device Information in the CEIR Application form contains the following fields that you just need to fill.
- Mobile Number 1 (of your lost phone- mandatory)
- Mobile Number 2 (to collect the OTP)
- IEMI1 and IEMI2 (if you have dual SIM) – you can get the IEMI from the box of the Phone and the Invoice.
- Device Brand
- Device Model
- You must upload the Invoice to your Mobile (Mobile Purchase Invoice)
Mobile Lost Information
After filling out the Device Details you have to fill the Lost Information that contains the following fields.
- Lost Place
- Lost Date (choose from the given calendar)
- Select Your State/UT
- Select District
- Enter the Police Complaint Number
- Select The Police Station
- Now upload your Complaint Letter (you can add more)
Now you have to give your personal information on CEIR portal. The information includes the following fields-
- Owner Name
- Proof Of Identity (Aadhaar, PAN or Voting)
- Identity Number
- Email ID
- Upload Your Identity (Aadhaar, PAN or Voting)
Filling out the above field you have to first click on Get OTP before submitting. When you will click on it you will get an OTP number on your mobile number 2.
After entering the OTP you will get a Request ID. Once you are verified. Click on Declaration. And finally, submit the form.
|Service Name||Central Equipment Identity Register (CEIR)|
|Launch By||DEPARTMENT OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS|
|Sponsored By||Central Govt.|
|Objective||Phone theft prevention / Find Lost Phone|
|Register By SMS||Type KYM <15 digit IMEI number> from your mobile and send the SMS to 14422|